Tips to brighten brown eyes!! With brown eyes you get to play around with more colors without it standing out in a bad way.
Best colors for brown eyes:
- Champagne, peach or light pink- This will brighten and open the entire eye.
- A shimmery neutral beige all over the lid and then a darker shade on the crease, works great!
- Shades of purples and violet
- Deep shades of blue
- Greens- best for hazel eyes
- stick to smokey greens, olive, forest green
FOR ALL EYES!! For the inner corner always use a shadow with shimmer, this will attract light and brighten your eyes. This color should always be lighter!!!
(navy blue eye shadow with a medium grey on the inner corner)
(purple smokey eye- lighter purple on lid, a violet or plum on the crease)
(metallic grey on lid, a dark charcoal on the crease)
Kim Kardashian is one of my favorites when it comes down to her makeup. She does a great job at making her brown eyes pop. She wears a lot of violets and dark purples for a smokey look. She also uses dark grays. Of course, we can’t forget her super long lashes!! Her lashes make her eyes appear bigger and brighter.
Until Next Time,