I really wanted to recreate the leopard print that I did for my glam rock mani, but add some cool accents nails, so I decided on some tropical flowers!
For the leopard print I did a two coats of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby as my base, then used my Konad M57 plate and the black stamping polish for the print. Then I filled in the dots with a taupey kind of brown form Milani no name, sticker was missing lol).
For the floral nails, my base is two coats of Zoya Raven, and as you can probably tell, I used a whole bunch of different colors for the flowers:
- Pinks: Trind Burst my Bubble and Color Club Raspberry Rush
- Blues: Zoya Kristen and Essie Avenue Maintain
- Greens: Essie The More The Merrier and Wet n’ Wild Megalast in Poison Ivy
- Red: Essie Snap happy
- Orange: Zoya Arizona
- Yellow: Trind Mellow Yellow
- Purples: Zoya Megan, Zoya Caitlin and Paula Dorf Perfectly Purple
- White: Zoya Purity
I free handed all the flowers with my nail art brushes and tried to make them all different. I really like how they came out, and love the combination with the leopard.
What do you guys think?