Disclaimer: This item was sent to me for review
First, a little about Kleem Organics:
“Kleem Organics is a skin care company producing cosmetics containing only natural and organic ingredients harvested directly from Mother Nature to deliver visible results without having any negative side effects on the body from chemicals found in more traditional products…”
Now some claims about the product:
- Reduces fine lines, laughter lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots, discolorations, acne
- Improves rough and damaged skin
- Enhances skin texture and tone
- Helps tightens the skin, reducing the pore size and provides an anti-bacterial protection to oily and acne-prone skin
- Brightens dull skin, giving it a radiant glow
- Aids sun damaged, dehydrated and worn skin
- Helps prevent damage to skin from long term exposure in the sun and environmental pollution
- Helps wrinkled or yellow skin due to cigarette smoke
- Regenerates new skin cells allowing you to have a youthful skin
- Ideal for all skin types, including those with blotches, scarring, redness and sagging
Basically this is a serum that you apply after you cleanse, but before you moisturize. It’s a very thin formula, like most serums and toners. It’s not sticky, absorbs very quickly and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
As for the claims, I did notice an initial tightening after the product was applied and while is soaked it. It also did leave my skin feeling nice and soft. I don’t have many wrinkles, or any kind of real issues so I can’t say how this help with things like that. I did, however, start to break out a little bit after using this. I used it , took a break then began using it again, and on both occasions I did break out. Of course, that’s a personal thing. It could’ve been an allergic reaction, my skin is very sensitive to new products.
I did like how it made my skin feel though, so I might pass it on to my mom and see how she likes it lol
If you want to read more reviews or buy the product, you can do so on Amazon.