IT Cosmetics launched in Sephora! In celebration, I have the new, Sephora-exclusive IT Your Bye Bye Collection set!
The box, it’s massive!
Inside, everything tucked into it’s place.
This is a whopping 11 piece collection! It’s filled with old favorites and some new products that will probably make it onto your favorites list as well.
Products that I already love:
- Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination: I use this every day for my under eye area and really anywhere else I need some extra coverage. I use light normally, and sometimes medium as a color corrector for dark circles. This set comes with all four shades: Light, Medium, Tan and Deep.
- Bye Bye Makeup: This is a makeup removing balm and it’s amazing! I love it. It removes makeup, cleanses and leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment: This is like a lip balm, it’s super moisturizing. I’ve been reaching for it a lot lately.
- CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush: This is a fluffy brush, I find it really great to use with liquid foundations to buff and blend. You can also use it for powder foundation or setting powder.
Some new products in this set:
- Bye Bye Pores Primer: I’ve been using this since I got it and I love it! It really shrinks your pores and gives you a nice base to apply all your makeup. I could wear it on it’s own, honestly… it’s that good. It also smells just slightly coconut-y, which is nice.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream: Also started using this when I got it. I use it in the morning to help de-puff, because I have a lot of puff in the morning. No drastic results yet, but I’m going to keep using it. Honorable mention: it’s blue!
- Bye Bye Lines Serum: I haven’t used this yet, but it’s an anti-aging concentrate that is supposed to deliver 10 power results in just 10 days- reduce the appearance of ine lines and wrinkles, improve the tone, texture, firmness, elasticity and suppleness, along with moisturizing and brightening skin.
- Anti-Aging Armour: I haven’t used this yet either, but it’s your key to complexion perfection and skin protection in one step. It has color correcting pigment and SPF 50+ to protect from UVA and UVB rays. It will even moisturize!
Phew! That’s a lot of products! If you’re in Sephora make sure to check out It Cosmetics and look for this set!