Disclaimer: This was sent to me for review
IT Cosmetics has another TSV on QVC tomorrow, November 20, 2015! Warning: picture heavy!
This is the box it comes in, let me warn you… it’s a big box!
All the beautiful products! You get a Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer, Celebration Foundation Illumination, Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara, Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstck Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi, Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, and the new Heavenly Luxe Master Brush.
Here is a close up of the Heavenly Luxe Master Brush. I LOVE this brush. You can use it for foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer or finishing powder. Just swirl your brush in the product and buff it into your skin! It’s absolutely amazing. It’s super soft and pretty dense, so it picks up a good amount of product and buffs beautifully. I’ve been using it with the Celebration Foundation but I’m definitely going to try it for bronzer too.
Celebration Foundation Illumination. It comes with this snazzy little brush in the bottom compartment! I haven’t used the brush, it seems more like a contouring brush rather than a foundation brush.
Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer, one of my personal favorite and go to products.
The Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil. This is a dual sided pencil, one side is the actual pencil and the other is the spooley brush. The product does twist up.
Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi.This is supposed to be a balm, lipstick, lip stain and glossy finish all in one! It has a lot of great ingredients, including plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter and argan!
Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara. This is a volumizing mascara, conditioning primer, lash-enhancing serum, lash tint and lash comber/curler all in one! You can see that the brush is pretty big in comparison to the whole wand. And I wanted you to see a close up of the brush in the bottom image. And I have to mention that the handle is soft and kind of squishy, very comfortable to hold.
So here we have swatches of everything:
1. Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer in Fair. I love this concealer, it’s my go to concealer and I use it every day. It’s a great full coverage concealer and super easy to blend.
2. Celebration Foundation Illumination in Fair. Let me just say that I never liked powder foundation… until I tried Celebration Foundation from IT. This is super soft and blendable powder. It buffs in to your skin really nicely. This is a little different than the regular Celebration Foundation, it’s more brightening, I’ve done a comparison swatch below.
3. Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil. When I first tried the pencil, it was a little hard and I didn’t get much color payoff. I primed it a little on my hand until I got some color, then tried it on my brows. So test it on your hand before you try it on your brows.
I was skeptical on how universal the color of the pencil is, so I decided to try it on myself and on my mom! I have dark brows, the pencil worked great on me, and it actually worked really well on my mom too. If you have darker brows, you just use more pressure and the color is darker. If you have lighter brows, just use lighter pressure.
I’m also in love with the spooley! I use it to brush my brows before I use the pencil and then after to help blend.
4. Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara. From the swatch you can see that this mascara is black, sorry that it’s a little blurry. I found this mascara to be very lengthening and I did notice some extra volume. I’ve only used it holding the brush horizontally, but you can also use it vertically (just the ball part) for added volume.
5. Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi. You might have seen this in an Instagram post I published last week. This was one of the first products I tried from this kit and I fell in love. It’s so moisturizing! It feels amazing on. It definitely gives the lips a nice glossy finish, and a super light tint of color, so it’s great for a neutral, every day lip.
Here are the foundation comparison swatches:
The Celebration Foundation Illumination is a bit brighter than the regular Celebration Foundation. The latter is more matte, while the Illumination is definitely more radiant. I also found the Illumination is also a bit more powdery when you swirl your brush in it.
Overall, I think this set is amazing. Definitely chock full of superstar products. I highly suggest this set if you haven’t tried IT Cosmetics yet, or even if you have! It’s full of staples that I now use every day.
So this goes on sale on QVC at midnight, so the super early morning of November 20th. I don’t know the price offhand, but the TSV are always good deals.
What are your favorite IT products? Are you going to pick this up?