IT Cosmetics launched in Sephora! In celebration, I have the new, Sephora-exclusive IT Your Bye Bye Collection set!
The box, it’s massive!
Inside, everything tucked into it’s place.
This is a whopping 11 piece collection! It’s filled with old favorites and some new products that will probably make it onto your favorites list as well.
Products that I already love:
- Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination: I use this every day for my under eye area and really anywhere else I need some extra coverage. I use light normally, and sometimes medium as a color corrector for dark circles. This set comes with all four shades: Light, Medium, Tan and Deep.
- Bye Bye Makeup: This is a makeup removing balm and it’s amazing! I love it. It removes makeup, cleanses and leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment: This is like a lip balm, it’s super moisturizing. I’ve been reaching for it a lot lately.
- CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush: This is a fluffy brush, I find it really great to use with liquid foundations to buff and blend. You can also use it for powder foundation or setting powder.
Some new products in this set:
- Bye Bye Pores Primer: I’ve been using this since I got it and I love it! It really shrinks your pores and gives you a nice base to apply all your makeup. I could wear it on it’s own, honestly… it’s that good. It also smells just slightly coconut-y, which is nice.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream: Also started using this when I got it. I use it in the morning to help de-puff, because I have a lot of puff in the morning. No drastic results yet, but I’m going to keep using it. Honorable mention: it’s blue!
- Bye Bye Lines Serum: I haven’t used this yet, but it’s an anti-aging concentrate that is supposed to deliver 10 power results in just 10 days- reduce the appearance of ine lines and wrinkles, improve the tone, texture, firmness, elasticity and suppleness, along with moisturizing and brightening skin.
- Anti-Aging Armour: I haven’t used this yet either, but it’s your key to complexion perfection and skin protection in one step. It has color correcting pigment and SPF 50+ to protect from UVA and UVB rays. It will even moisturize!
Phew! That’s a lot of products! If you’re in Sephora make sure to check out It Cosmetics and look for this set!
I’ve been meaning to write this post for a while now, but needed an extension cord for my light box. Womp. I finally got one, so on to the post!
I thought I’d share my everyday makeup!
First up, primer.
Sorry about the totally distorted tube lol. This is the Dermablend Skinperfector Redness Reducing Primer. I found it at TJ Maxx for $15 a while ago. I don’t have much redness, but I needed a new primer haha. So this comes in one of those metal tubes, it’s not plastic, that’s why it’s all bent out of shape like that. The primer itself has a green tint to it to help counteract redness. It’s a tiny bit tacky, so I always have to rinse my hands after applying it.
After primer comes eyes.
I left my Naked Basics for a while, then had to come back to it. It really is my favorite neutral palette. For my everyday eye, I use W.O.S. on the entire lid and Naked 2 for my crease. With that I use my It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe No-Tug Dual Eyeshadow brush. I use the fluffy side for both the lid and crease. Currently, I’m also using three different liquid liners (finishing one , using one and testing one), the one pictured is the Maybelline Master Precise liner.
Once eyes are done it’s time for face!
I totally fell in love with the It Cosmetics It’s All About You collection, I used it once and was hooked and now use it every single day. I actually use two shades of the Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. I use the medium shade for my dark circles, because it’s a little more orange, and then I use the fair for brightening and other blemishes. After concealer I use the Celebration Foundation with the It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush. Then I go into the Naturally Pretty Face Palette with my e.l.f Blush Brush and use the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder to set my under eye concealer. And finally I use my It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Radiance Wand Brush with the Vitality Matte Bronzer in Warmth to warm up my face.
And then I’m good to go!
I gotta say… I’m obsessed with all the It Cosmetics brushes that I own. I love them all so much! I highly suggest, at least, going to check them out at Ulta!
What’s your everyday makeup routine?
Happy Memorial Day, everyone! Today I just have a quick preview post of Illamasqua’s Matte Veil!
Personally, I’m still dying to try the Hydra Veil! Have you guys tried it? Thoughts?